08:00 - 20:00
(07:00 - 20:00 in Yablunytsya)
Every day without days off
Contact phone 098 786 3830
- To rent ski equipment you need an identity document (passport, passport, ID card, driver's license) or a cash deposit in the amount of the cost of equipment. The presence of the owner of the document is REQUIRED.
- One set of equipment of category "Top " or two sets of category "Premium / Standard " is issued for each document.
- Documents or cash deposit are returned to the customer after returning the rental equipment.
- In case of loss of equipment, the customer reimburses its full cost. In case of unintentional damage to the equipment - payment is not charged.
- In case of early return of equipment - money is returned. Money is refunded for an unused rental day only if the equipment is returned before 09:00
in the morning, after 09:00 in the morning - the full cost of the equipment is paid for the day.
- Rent for "half day " is possible only upon receipt of equipment after 14:00, and its return before 20:00 on the same day or until 09:00 the next day. In case of
return after 09:00 in the morning - the full cost of the equipment is paid for the day. Convenient for evening and night skiing.
- It is possible to rent equipment after 18:00 with payment the next day. That is rent today and skiing tomorrow.
- X-drive network works according to a certain schedule: 08:00 - 20:00 (07:00 - 20:00 in Yablunytsya), rent and return of equipment during non-working hours (after 20:00) -
carried out only by prior arrangement. Please plan your day off in advance.
- Rental rules and prices are subject to change. Follow us on the official website https://x-drive.ua for up-to-date information.
• Pick up boots, skis / snowboards, helmet / sticks;
• The instructor enters the necessary data (surname, inventory, amount of payment and collateral). If there is a document as collateral, the instructor checks its validity: photo, signature, car number, place of residence
• The client signs the receipt of equipment
Upon receipt of the equipment, additionally check its serviceability and weight and height !
Ask the instructor questions when you receive them, not when you return them
- Wide choice of equipment
- Simple rental rules and polite staff
- All skis are regularly serviced by professional firms Montana and German Reichmann
- There is no charge for damaged equipment in case of breakdowns
- Located directly on the way to the resorts, no need to go anywhere
- For your convenience, a lot of free parking spaces
- Speed of service, we serve up to 45 people per hour, if they decide on the order